1.27.2012

whats in a name



Besides registering for our wedding, picking a baby name that we both love is going be a major struggle for us! Its been fun to get a list of boy and girl names before we find out the gender. I hope after we have a good feeling about one of them cause it would be hard for my impatient self to wait until we see what our baby looks like.
Here is a list of our favs so far...
Chelsey loves:            Scotty loves:

Girl                                        Girl
Olivia                                                     Madison Norah                                                    Alice
Evelyn
Ally


Boy                                    Boy
Logan                                                    Liam
Caleb                                                     Gavin
Caden                                                    Mason
Jensen (my maiden name)                     Lucas
                                                               Landon 
                                                              Jensen


 It will make it a little easier {or harder} when we find out the gender on Feb 2!! I freaking can't wait obviously

4 comments:

  1. Our baby girl is going to be Evelyn! Love the name. I just love the classic, simple, more traditional names. I'm excited for you to find out what your baby will be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what darling names! clearly, i'm partial to nora(h). it's so fun to name your baby! and i am so excited to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Olivia and Evelyn, and I love Caden Mason Gavin and Jensen. I think Jensen would be really cute because it is not heard as a first name that often at all. Either way, your names are great. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for Jensen (now that you know you're having a boy.) I love love love when people name their kids with the girl's maiden name. And a name like Jensen is just perfect! My friends brother is named Jens, and I think it's a pretty sweet nickname your little one could have. Pick Jensen! That is a name with power, Jensen Carver.

    (Johnson Wojciechowski just doesn't quite work.)

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}