1.23.2012

18 weeks

 {and growing...}

size of a bell pepper
I'm technically 18 weeks & 5 days- but who's counting (..me). I've gradually grown bigger over the last 3 weeks! I used to brag all the time about not really feeling preg... But now I can't ignore this belly. I can now feel the baby move inside me :) At first it just happened a couple times here and there but now I can feel little nudges all throughout the day and even more at night. I know why pregos are constantly touching their belly's now... since I've been getting these awful growing pains it feels good to rub my belly and it also reminds myself that there is a little baby in there that will make this process all worth it. I'm constantly putting on lotions cause my skin itches like crazy. Minus the growing pains I'm feeling great... I'm sleeping way better (thanks to my maternity poppy pillow... worth the $, trust me) and I have my appetite back! Second trimester is treating me way better, I'm loving having more energy :)

3 comments:

  1. You FINALLY look pregnant! It only took 18 weeks! hahaha... It must be surreal to feel the baby kick you. I can only imagine! I'm so happy for you, Chels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Chels. Could you be any more adorable?

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}