1.19.2012

I need a new hairstyle

{I miss short hair}

Now that its winter and my long hair is dry and flat and ug I am at that restless stage where I just want to chop it short. I go through this every year. Its been hard living away from my personal hairstylist (miss you mom!) cause it was so easy to say "hey cut off a couple inches" throughout the year. But since I've been out in wisco I haven't had the luxery of getting my hair done often so it ends up being same-old... and the longest I've ever had it. I love long hair.. I think I feel less vulernable with the length. Its fun to braid. Its easy to pull up. Its cute when I blow dry it out with a round brush. But I'm bored and sick of it getting tangled in the back with all my winter layers.  Plus lets be honest... I never really do it- I just dry it straight and it hangs there.. but thats the beauty of the length.

They say to not do anything drastic with your hair while your pregs... I guess you might regret it or the color could not turn out the same. Everyone thats known me for years says I look great with shorter hair but some friends out here say they love longer hair on me. Of course the hubs loves longer hair. I think I'm at the point where I need to stop talking about it and just do it... or not. What do you think? 


love. too short?


love the bangs.

cute bob. love the blonde 




No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}