1.03.2012

I'll be home for Christmas

Christmas Eve
we went out to dinner at the Jasmine, got silly pjs from the elfs, played games, and watched Christmas Vacation. I couldn't get in the hottub this year but it didn't matter since utah had no snow.. crazy. We had a great night!




mom and lil sis
 Christmas Morning
We woke up early cause Santa came for Scotts little brother Hayden! We had a great morning opening gifts and surprising his family with our exciting news...
Scotty with his lil bro Hayden
 Telling Scotts family that we are expecting a baby....

Mike is in total shock

so excited for their first grandchild!!!
 we headed over to my parents house for brunch with my grandparents. we spent the afternoon opening gifts
my sisters and I with grandpa O




My grandparents surprized us with a baby present... so thoughful!!
Jensen Christmas party
 gamma girls
 Jensen Family Pics

remake of a pic when we were younger (we do this every yr lol)
we didn't document our trip in pics that well cause we were so busy trying to see everyone/ do everything. We had so much fun telling everyone in person that we were going to have a baby. Since I'm pregnant I couldn't do our usual (skiing, iceskating, hiking, even temple square cause I get so tired at night).. but scotty went skiing with his family, I went to park city with my family, we ate at some of our fav resturants, caught up with kat and jon, saw my gamma sisters, visited family, got gel nails with  my my mom and sis, played michael jackson wii with my fam, went out to lunch with mike and jordi, saw scotts buddies for new years, and we did a lot of shopping. We were so spoiled and took full advantage of being with family and friends for that short amount of time. So sad Christmas is over and I'm back in wisco...but so happy we had an amazing christmas holiday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}