1.04.2012

12 week ultrasound pics

{12 week ultrasound }


This was my second ultrasound so I didn't cry as much as the first but I still get emotional even now looking at them. Its so amazing to see our little baby growing inside me. Hearing the heart beat makes all these months of feeling sick so worth it and brings everything to reality. They measured the spine and took some blood to make sure the baby didn't have down syndrome or other defects. Everything was perfect and the ob was really happy with how healthy the baby looked :) I'm gaining some of my weight back and starting to get a little belly! Can't wait for my 20 week ultrasound in Feb to find out if its a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so happy for you and I love the story of how you told Scott. Very creative. I also can't believe how big your little sister is! I barely recognized her. Anyway, congrats and you are going to be the cutest pregnant mommy ever. Skinny legs and all. My sister Jenny is sick until her last two months. Consider yourself lucky.

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}