{just for fun}
why I lOVE my husband....reason #1 (out of many) he makes the most of the limited time we have together. Since we got snowed in friday night and he was on call the rest of the weekend he decided not to study tonight so we could run errands and grab dinner together. He is so spontaneous and takes full advantage of spending quality time with me. He has had to deal with my lack of motivation these days so I was happy to be feeling well enough to get off the couch and brace the cold. I got new nail polish at brookfield sq, we walked the mail, browsed barnes & noble, bought some groceries at a speciality market (he wanted to find me salt & vinegar chips... no luck), got dinner and my new 3rd fav flavor- red raspberry custard at Kopps. Don't worry I was still in bed by 9:30. Made my, usually boring, monday night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}