I heart zumba. Its been an adjustment from going to being active my entire life with soccer and cheer and busy college life to boring old married life ;) I've had some life transitions lately- I got married, graduated college, moved to another state, lost part of my husband to med school, and have my first full-time job. As you have probably already imagined there is not much to do here in wisconsin.. esp in the winter. There's just not much to get excited about these days. I've tried being crafty but I would so rather just buy something (on sale) then spend the time, energy, and usually more money to make it. luckily for scotty {and my sanity} I have found something that I love doing! Every monday and wednesday night I go with my girls Jen & Jess to get our dance on. We joke that its probably the closest we will get to an actual dance club out here. We have found the BEST instructor at the Y. We have to get there early cause our class is always full with over 100 people! She plays new cool songs and is all sexy fun with her booty shakin moves. My fav dance is "hey girl your turning me on" or "drop it low" ...We request them every time ha! Not kidding when I say I feel so much better about life after a good zumba workout and I can totally notice I'm more in shape! Plus we have meet some friends there and we push eachother to go everyweek. I get excited about my days now knowing that not only will I see my girls but I will get to release my stress/anxiety/boredom through shakin it.
ps my lil sis just became an instructor! so jealous. I've been considering it for like a year now, but its just so expensive and given our budget I'm not sure if it would be worth it. Maybe I will soon..
i love zumba too!!! dang only if i got a gym pass at the Y then I could shake my booty and the baby! haha.
ReplyDeletefanofyan.blogspot.com
love ya chels!