hello blogging world. Here's a little bit about myself... I'm turning 24 next week and I can't believe how fast time goes by. I still think I'm 18 and probably still act like it sometimes and look like it. crazy. I've been married for almost 3 years and love being in love. Its been an adventure living in ghetto milwaukee but I have officially survived my second winter here (I guess you could call me a cheesehead). Even though scotty is super busy I can't complain too much cause I have the best girl friends out here, seriously the best. I can honestly say we are here in wisconsin for a reason.
I was born and raised in ut and I miss my bubble. Its hard being away from my family. I got my bachelors in Child Life from the University of Utah (go utes!) and hope to get my master in social work. For now I am working full time as a admin assistant. I miss school but I am grateful I can support my lil fam and pay the bills. I just say I'm putting in my time. I can't complain too much- My job is not demanding at all and I have a pretty sweet view. plus I get to walk to work cause we live across the street from the hospital.
I am currently an advisor in the young womens and I LOVE it. Our ward out here is great! We joke that its like going to ut every Sunday but thats what I love about our church. I always feel like I am 'home' at church no matter what state or country I'm in. It was such a blessing to move across the country and have instant friends and family. Don't get me wrong.. its been nice living away and have new crazy experiences. One of the perks of living in milwaukee is that chicago is only hour away... I just love traveling and exploring new places. I love that my husband is spontaneous/adventorous and makes the most out of life. My lovely parents got us a really sweet srl camera for christmas and I can't wait for it to warm up so I can take more pictures! I really love photography and hope to get better at it... another reason to blog- to get me to take more pictures!!
I'm looking forward to going home for a week in April. I'm going go see janet jackson in vegas with my sisters :) I'm in serious need of a vacay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}