3.23.2011

why now?

I said that I wouldn't blog until I had something to blog about... but I was blog stalking the other day and decided I would give it another try. I guess its only fair that I give updates as well. Our life is pretty 'same old, same old' these days. Scotty is in his second semester of the second year of med school, which they say is the hardest since he also is studying for step 1 that he will be taking in June. Our life doesn't change much but I guess I am grateful for that. We are happy and finally adjusted into this new city. I hope this blog can be a place where I can give my two cents and vent about the ups and downs in life. Plus I can blog at work... :)
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}