3.28.2011

is it spring yet?

I can't believe its the end of march and its snowing outside. It is so deceiving because its sunny but still cold enough to be snowing. I'm done. I can't wait to get tan and not wear so many layers. Scott and I had a great weekend :) We went to Bayshore mall (like gateway but better) ate at my fav cpk and shopped around. Scotty let me spend like an hour in forever21 while he was in barnes n noble ha.















On Sat I did major spring cleaning... so needed. I went through all my clothes and I have two big bags for goodwill and I'm putting all my winter attire in storage. My closets look so much better. I talked to my long time friend kat, who I haven't talked to in way too long, it was fun to catch up. We have been close friends since elementary school and its crazy to see where life has taken us and how fast time has gone by. I feel so disconnected living away... and facebook just doesn't cut it sometimes. Its refreshing to actually hear a voice and have a real convo. I need to be better at staying connected to old friends.


Goals for this week: Call someone I haven't talked with in awhile just to say hi

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It was so fun to talk on the phone last weekend, and now to catch up on your blog! Keep up all the good work!

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}