the other night scott and i went downtown to see the moon rise since it was really close to the earth and it only happens like every 20 yrs. It was huge! It was so neat to be on the shore of lake michigan and wait for the moon to make its big appearance. It was fun to play around with our camera and takecool night shots. I love living so close to lake michigan... it looks just like an ocean so i feel like im on the beach, very peaceful. We walked around until it was too cold to stay outside. I just love any second I get to be with scotty.. esp if we are out doing something new and wondrous.
We then were able to check out this tia restaurant that we have been wanting to go to for so long. Its call e e sane and its in the cool part of upper downtown (by uwm, so its like a college feel with tons of cool places to eat and shop) Right when we walked in we knew it was legit because it was this small little place and you could tell it was family owned. YUM. seriously delish. Best curry we have found here (though nothing beats sawadee in slc) I'm craving it just typing about it. Worth the parking ticket.
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}