The 4th is one of my favorite holidays! We had a great weekend swimming, bbqing, and spending time with friends :) Milwaukee doesn't mess around when it comes to brats and fireworks... What a great excuse to have a day off of work and celebrate our amazing country and all who have served for our rights and freedom.
Can I just say one more time that it is SO nice to have my husband back, my happiness level is at its highest right now. As my dad would say "life is good" 

We went to shorewood again this year to watch the fireworks with our friends Jess & Brett Hall. It was a great show right over Lake Michigan (my favorite thing about living in WI- I love going down to the lake cause I feel like I'm on the coast. its gorgeous)
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}