This score will basically gage what kind of residency program he will be able to apply for. So now he can really consider what kind of doctor he wants to become. Match day is March 2013... I finally ended that lovely time of the month but I'm still feeling crappy- so its made for a long week at work! cramps + humidity = no good. I'm so happy its friday. BUT on the positive side I applied and got an interview for {another} job opportunity that came highly recommended to me by my manager. Its an administrative assistant position in the change management department. I say {another} because I just turned down a offer because I didn't feel right about it.. even though it was a lot more $ it wasn't worth leaving the clinic I'm at now. I'm not necessarily looking for another job- I actually enjoy what I do and LOVE where I work. But this just fell into my lap so we'll see where it takes me. I really do think everything happens for a reason... I'm not 100% sure why I turned down the other job but maybe its because of this new job. I'm excited for my interview and to learn more about the position. Sorry for my rank, I don't know why your still reading this!

where I work now. Isn't it gorgeous! I have an amazing view
Something I am even more excited about is the Women's USA soccer team! They made it to the world cup!! Sad I wasn't able to watch any of the games but I can't wait to watch them take on Japan. I think its been like 10+ years since the Mia Hamm days so its awesome that they beat Brazil and made it this far. I LOVED soccer growing up. I was talking to one of my friends out here that has know me since we were little (I know crazy ironic that both our husbands are in med school here and we living in WI together) she said I was "one of the soccer girls" in elementary. She remembers me always running out after lunch and yelling First Team Captain! LOL I loved those days.. Soccer girls vs the brat squad. Anywho I miss soccer so much, its seriously my favorite sport to play. so Shout Out to the USA team!! Speaking of sports Scotty and I were able to play tennis this week. We both grow up playing and its so fun to be active and enjoy this nice weather. Plus I can bust out my tennis skirt! I'm not that good, luckily I have a patient husband that can laugh with me.
It all ends tonight! We are so excited to see the last hp movie later with our friends
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}