I had the hiccups all day... blah! I've tried almost everything, if I could do a handstand right now I would. Work is just dragging, can I please go home now?
Chelsey! My name is Cassidy. My hubby Derek and I are from Kaysville (Utah). I promise I'm not a creepy stalker! ha We are moving to Wisconsin for med school in 3 weeks and we were given some blogs to look at to get a "feel" for it out there! Anyway, we are going to be living in Brookfield. I would love to get your email to chat! I do have a blog but it's private so send me an email at cassidy.wood@imail.org and you can check it out if you want. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Cassidy! Congrats that your hubs got into to med school here. I would love to chat and help you guys out with whatever your in need of. I'll send ya an email. Good luck with packing and moving- its an adjustment but you'll love it out here. ~chels
Chelsey!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Cassidy. My hubby Derek and I are from Kaysville (Utah). I promise I'm not a creepy stalker! ha We are moving to Wisconsin for med school in 3 weeks and we were given some blogs to look at to get a "feel" for it out there! Anyway, we are going to be living in Brookfield. I would love to get your email to chat! I do have a blog but it's private so send me an email at cassidy.wood@imail.org and you can check it out if you want. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Cassidy! Congrats that your hubs got into to med school here. I would love to chat and help you guys out with whatever your in need of. I'll send ya an email. Good luck with packing and moving- its an adjustment but you'll love it out here.
ReplyDelete~chels