7.11.2011

dinner for 6

happy to post I can check something off my "one day" list. Yes I finally got a bigger table. Silly I know but I am pretty excited about it. For the past 3 years scotty and I have had our tall 2 seater table (from our tiny university apartment) I have been looking for the past couple of months and finally found one off of craigslist for a great deal. I love that we didn't spend a lot of $ but still got exactly what I was looking for- it fits six and with the leaf it can fit up to 10. Go big or go home, right?
I'm excited to reupholster the seats!! Scotty calls it "My" table because of course he didn't think it was necessary. Now who wants to come over? I have to prove to scotty that the purchase was worth it haha

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I am jealous you have a "real" table! I wish I could come hang out and eat dinner with you :) I hope all is well, Sugar!! xox

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}