I won tickets at my work for the Brewers game so Scotty and I enjoyed a fun date last night. I'm not a huge fan of baseball but hey it was free! The brewers are aBIG DEALhere... it combines allof milwaukeeians fav things: an excuse to get totally drunk, eat brats, and yell profanities- all while sitting down. These crazy yet dedicated fans seriously tailgate for hours before the game and then party after. Apparently the Brewers are #1 in their division right now but of course they lost. It was fun to chill with the hubs and enjoy the atmosphere of the ball park though... Last time my dad was in town we took him to Miller Park and he said "I'm as happy as a lark" cause he loves baseball haha cracks me up so I had to take pics and post.
The best part about baseball is cotton candy and brats, which makes it even better that your tickets were FREE!! (More money to spend on expensive/delicious ballpark goodies.)
The best part about baseball is cotton candy and brats, which makes it even better that your tickets were FREE!! (More money to spend on expensive/delicious ballpark goodies.)
ReplyDelete