3.21.2012

I fly home tomorrow

{its only a day away...}
Since scotty is in his surgery rotation and the doctor I work for is out for the next couple weeks I'm finally going home for a little vaca (this was planned in like october so the wait is finally over). Even though I'm bummed the hubster can't come, I'm so excited to get a little break from reality and be home for a little bit. I can't wait for my family to see my belly... I've really gotten big in the past couple weeks. Packing was difficult since the weather is getting warmer... I can't wear my usual leggings, uggs, and over sized sweaters anymore. Plus since I'll be in trendy Utah and not Wisco I'm going to have to actually dress cute. I can sport compression socks with toms right?! My sisters are throwing me a family baby shower and my gamma girls are throwing me a friend baby shower. This baby boy already has so much love and support, I'm so overwhelmingly grateful for amazing family and friends- can't wait to see you all soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Fact: two weeks is way too long and while I'm sure your family adores you and thinks they have some sort of right to seeing you every once in a while, I am here to point out who really matters. me. that's right. So you'll reconsider?
    Also, I was going to say "whoa now, wisco is totally offended. we are way trendy." and then I remembered how many times I've been complimented on my baby-less moby wrap. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}