3.14.2012

coffee filter lantern

{nursery nightlight}

I finally finished the lantern I've been working on this past month... I would say it took a total of 10-12 hours but so worth the end result!! I decided to attempt a big craft since dews is busy busy busy with these rotations. I burnt my finger with hot glue half way through so I took a break for a couple weeks. Once I got into the bachelor it became my Monday night ritual. (This season was a little less painful to watch for the two hours since I was preoccupied ) Thanks scotty for having patience with the mess of coffee filters and for being my handy man.
you will need: like 800 coffee filters...
tons of hot glue... careful its hot


a 20'' paper lantern & light (thank you World Market) and a lot of free time!!

and an amazing husband to hang it...
the desk is going to be moved to the opposite wall to make room for the crib

I love how it turned out, pictures don't do it justice. Totally worth it.
Can't wait to get the whole nursey put together in the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}