4.12.2012

utah vaca {baby showers}

Can't believe this trip has already came and gone. I was able to go for longer then originally planned, so it was the perfect amount of time to see/do almost everything and still have time to really just enjoy being home. Unfortunately scotty is in the middle of his busy surgery rotations and missed out on all the fun.  Here are some pics that were taken at my showers..

Family Baby Shower
My sisters threw me a baby shower and it was so amazing to see all the family that came 
This boy already has so much love and support!! He seriously scored.. he is pretty much set with clothing until his 6 months! We are so appreciative of all the wonderful gifts  :)
















Gamma Baby Shower
Such a great excuse to get all these beautiful girls together and catch up :) Thanks again Alyssa and Missy for throwing me a baby shower! I love these girls... so lucky to have solid real friendships from back home even though I live far away. Thanks for all your support! We have been through so many life events together.. single life, married life, and now babies. Peace.Love.Gamma






I turned 25... it was a little easier since I was home with my family and distracted of reality. My cute mom made me a bunny cake like she used to when I was little, made my day :)

 We had a fabulous day shopping up in Park City

took a nice drive up big & little cottonwood canyons with my dad. I miss the mountains and my dad so much! Such a beautiful day :)

Sorry for my lack of documentation...I was too busy having a blast back home. We also checked out City Creek, ate out for basically every meal, watched hilarious home videos, I went on nice long walks, stayed up super late with my sisters, slept in,  caught up withh my fav cousin hays over froyo, went out to lunch with an old friend Ashley at caferio, got my hair done from my fav stylist- thanks mom, visited a lot with my wonderful grandpa, played the greastest prank on my little sister, went out to dinner with my grandparents, shopped everyday, got slurpees every night and oh so much more. It was amazing to be spoiled by my family for a little bit... its so hard living away but it makes going home and being with them so much more meaningful. So glad they were able to see me preggo and feel the baby move around. It was a much needed break!!

1 comment:

  1. Our belly pump pic...totes Awk....dying. And my double chin action totally overshadows the fact that you are the only pregnant person in that pic. Love you chels, I had so much fun esp. at froyo! Miss you endless!

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}