This weekend I had to privilege of hearing from some amazing leaders at the General Relief Society Broadcast. The message that pertained to me the most and that I needed to hear was the talk "Forget Not" by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. I can listen to this talk over and over... I need to be better at not forgetting these 5 main points. Its so easy for me to think "my life will be so much better when scotty is done with med school and we have $..." or "one day I'll get my masters and be working at my dream job" or "my life will really start when we have a baby " but I need to stop thinking only about the potential future or my "golden ticket" and start recognizing all the blessings in my life and my worth as a daughter of God.
Life is not perfect, I'm not perfect but I want to be that happy person who enjoys life now.
"There is something inspiring and sublime about the little forget-me-not flower. I hope it will be a joyful symbol of the little things that make your lives joyful and sweet."
~Dieter F. Uchtdorf~
enjoy!
I got that cute reminder from these amazing blogs " We talk of Christ, We rejoice in Christ" & "...and Spiritually Speaking"
I got that cute reminder from these amazing blogs " We talk of Christ, We rejoice in Christ" & "...and Spiritually Speaking"

What a fantastic talk! Thanks so much for your comment and for stopping by! :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha, your post just changed before my eyes! I was typing that comment and then my link and image disappeared and was replaced by another! Funny! That's the way of the internet,I guess...in one second...out the next!
ReplyDeletelol so glad I found your blog girl!! Thanks again for the reminder :)
ReplyDelete