finally!
I am so over this wisconsin humid summer and so ready for Fall. Time to bust out the boots, leggings, scarfs, jackets, and layer up... my favorite style (since I said goodbye to shorty shorts). I'm going miss you sun but being a sugamamma I wasn't really able to enjoy you much anyways. Wisconsin is seriously gorgeous in the fall so I better start living it up now before it becomes a barren iceland and I become a recluse because everything has frozen over. Its time to start sipping apple cider, making pumpking chocolate chip cookies, carmel apples, over eating candy corn, taking pics on nature walks, decorating the apartment, lightening candles, getting excited for halloween, going window shopping for potential christmas gifts, getting crafty, getting together with friends for football games, watching a classic childhood movie and snuggling with the hub.
 |
| love the brown/gold with the colored scarf |
 |
| I need a gold watch |
 |
| nails |
 |
| love the bow. I'll be sporting the fun bun and lots of braids this fall |
I love all those Fall styles!... and I need a gold watch too. NEED one. I hope Mike and Scott agree on these "must-haves" :)
ReplyDeleteThose clothes are adorable. I feel like I would have cute clothes if I had money. Chris and I are doing well by the way. We are anxious to get out of Provo though. We did apply to Marquette and we haven't heard back from them yet. Still just waiting. I will for sure call you around Christmas time. I would love to see you! Glad to see you are enjoying the season. Fall is my favorite too.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the hunt for a gold watch too. Let me know if you find one for a steal. [There is some ghetto brand at Smith's marketplace called GNW... I am ALMOST tempted to get one since those are my initials. Maybe I can pass it off as a ritzy monogrammed timepiece....] So excited for boots/scarves/layering!
ReplyDelete