9.30.2011

haunted corn maze

Tonight I was in charge of date night so I surprised scotty by taking him to a haunted corn maze! We went with our friends Brett & Jess. I didn't know what I got myself into... it was seriously the creepiest thing I have ever done!  
I found this aerial shot online after and I couldn't believe how big the corn maze is...
No wonder it took like an hour to get through! So creepy! Its in West Bend at the Meadowbrook Farm
   
we were pretty impressed with the decors

the boys taunting the crazy emu
 



can't wait to carve pumpkins in the next couple weeks :)


the Halls

This creepy man was the owner of the property and he told us haunted ghost stories of what happened at the farm while we got warm around the fire. He started every story with "I probably shouldn't be telling you this..."
So you know they were true!! Ha.

It finally got dark and we were ready to go into the corn maze.... ah!


not pictured: CLOWNS... yes more then one clown. I am terrified of clowns (ever since watching IT )
 
We had a crazy fun fall night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}