9.22.2011

sick of being sick

whats the point of this blog if you can't complain a little right? right. So here is my vent sesh for the day. I literally have been sick for over a week with a terrible cold and nothing seems to help. I even painted my fingernails blue...not an ug blue, but a cute semi navy blue {katie tell wendy my life is still unbalanced... dang you saturn ;) } Luckily the doc I work for is out fly fishing at some tropical island somewhere so I've been able to take some time off and relax. But I just feel like BLAH.  I'm so looking forward to finally going to the gym tonight... being sick really does a toll on your body (not to mention scotty and I got krispy cremes last weekend to make me feel better about my worst.cramps.ever) I am so over it and I think the hubs has had enough of miss debbie downer as well.  I'm just going to try and get through this boring  easy work day and get naked...  

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog. I have been blog stalking you for the past hour. I am happy to see that you are doing well. We are just waiting for Chris to get accepted to Dental School...ugh...I bet you know what that feels like. Anyway, I have to tell you that ALEVE D is the best cold medicine I have ever taken. Try it. Anyway, glad you are doing well, and I hope we can catch up sometime when you come back to Salt Lake. By Chesley...HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way....SO JEALOUS that you got to see Janet Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you juke! Thanks for the advice, I'm going have to get some tonight. Lets for sure meet up this christmas!

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}