U of U days {ki-Yi}
The University of Utah had their first preseason football game today and Scotty got so excited to watch it... online. Living outside of Utah and away from our old college friends makes us miss the hype of walking over to the games from our apartment, standing in the MUSS, dancing with the crazy lady, and going out to Wingers with the gang to celebrate after. Back then we always talked about the future and say things like "We can't wait to live away for med school" but now that we're here its funny how we tend to reminisce about "The good old days"
Its helps to think that one day in the future we'll be back home and have season tickets of our own (don't worry hubs) & I'll take over for the crazy lady...she told me last year that I could :)
 |
| homecoming 2007 |
How fun! I know, I totally miss things about my "past life". It will be nice to enjoy our old memories again!
ReplyDelete