the hubs has been extra sweet lately (I think its because I was gone for a whole week) but he decided that we need to have more surprise date nights. Every friday scotty and I go out and usually end up eating at the same restaurants and going to a movie... Don't get me wrong I love those nights but its easy to get into a routine and seem boring. And as much as it might seem- we are NOT ok with being boring ;) So last Friday he made made me an amazing steak dinner and took me mini golfing... we hadn't gone since we were dating so it was fun to act like we were a on a first date and falling in love again. Thanks for the fun night babes, can't wait to take you out this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}