Is it seriously only thursday?! Has anyone's week been as painfully slow as mine? I feel like I have SO much to get done... laundry, pack, go to target, buy a new book, get everything ready for mels baby shower, take a nap, paint my nails, get the next two young women activities planned out, try to go to the STATE FAIR with the hubs- all before I leave to north carolina tomorrow... unfortunately I've been exhausted/busy every night after work and I'm stuck with doing everything tonight (way to go chels) Now I have to sit here for another agonizing slow day at work and just get anxious about all the things on my 'to do list'.I can't wait to be here...
and see my new neice, 3 other crazy neices, dayce, b-rad, kades, dad, and mom... TOMORROW
and see my new neice, 3 other crazy neices, dayce, b-rad, kades, dad, and mom... TOMORROW
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}