He just finished his first routation in family medicine and actually loved it... well at least the sports medicine side of it. He saw a lot of routine exams, heard a babys heart beat for the first time, taught inner city kids how to eat healthy and stay active, and got a lot of experience with patients playing doctor all day. I loved this routation because he had a 9-5 sched and was home everynight/weekend. He did have a lot of reading but at least it was interesting and he didn't have the stress of studying. This month he is doing research... I'm loving his sched these days so we can actually enjoy summer together :)
8.01.2011
rock climbing
Scotty and I had a great weekend! We finally watched true grit (boring) We sold our old table (love craigslist!) went rock climbing, went shopping and had friends over for dinner on sat to use our new table! We made cafe rio pork salads... and went out for frozen yogurt after :)


He just finished his first routation in family medicine and actually loved it... well at least the sports medicine side of it. He saw a lot of routine exams, heard a babys heart beat for the first time, taught inner city kids how to eat healthy and stay active, and got a lot of experience with patients playing doctor all day. I loved this routation because he had a 9-5 sched and was home everynight/weekend. He did have a lot of reading but at least it was interesting and he didn't have the stress of studying. This month he is doing research... I'm loving his sched these days so we can actually enjoy summer together :)
He just finished his first routation in family medicine and actually loved it... well at least the sports medicine side of it. He saw a lot of routine exams, heard a babys heart beat for the first time, taught inner city kids how to eat healthy and stay active, and got a lot of experience with patients playing doctor all day. I loved this routation because he had a 9-5 sched and was home everynight/weekend. He did have a lot of reading but at least it was interesting and he didn't have the stress of studying. This month he is doing research... I'm loving his sched these days so we can actually enjoy summer together :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome you guys get to spend so much more time together now! And hooray for your first dinner party with your new table! Jon and I definitely need to make some Cafe Rio soon.
ReplyDelete