8.14.2011

north carolina


baby ava & grandpa

ella.grandpa.sophia

me & ella





all the girlies at Mrytle Beach

look at the chubby cheeks


soph


kaite.makayla=homies

Can I just say how great it is to see your family after its been forever!! I missed my neices like crazy and it was so fun to go out and see where my sisters fam lives. My oldest sis Daycia is living in NC while her hubs is finishing there last year with the Air Force (Air Force paid for his med school). We went out for the baby blessing of her 4th baby girl. yes I am even more baby hungry now... Ava is so adorable!

I didn't take the best of pics cause I was too busy playing with the crazies, holding my new neice, laughing and catching up with my sisters, getting spoiled by my parents, and playing at the beach. Aren't those the best vacays? I was sad to say bye since I won't be seeing those cute kids for like another year... but I am so grateful I was even able to go and it was nice to come home to my hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}