6.06.2012
summer 2011 vs summer 2012
pregnancy has been an amazing experience to say the least... its so crazy to think that I don't do anything but watch my body take care of growing an actual baby inside my belly. Its seriously is the miracle of life (jr high days video shout out). I've been fortunate enough to have a really healthy easy pregnancy :) But I now I'm starting to feel like I've been pregnant forever. I forgot what its like to sleep on my belly, go running, or even get up from sitting down without difficulty. I'm so ready to have this boy out of my belly and in my arms and get my body back. Good news from my last post... his head is now down and in good position!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

chels! this post killed me! your little tiny petite body has no room for this baby but OUT. i can't believe how beautiful your belly is though! can't wait to see what summer 2013 looks like! hehehe! ;) hang in there, he'll be here before you know it! i can't wait to see his cute face! i KNOW he will be sooo darling! best of luck with everything! you're so close!! :)
ReplyDelete