I started to have contractions last night and even though it was painful I was smiling in excitement. The anticipation is killing me. Call me crazy but I'm really looking forward to the dreaded labor part of pregnancy. I was anxious about it at the beginning but now that I've been preg for 9 months I'm starting to get a positive mindset and I want to be able to enjoy the whole process of labor... I went to my second to last OB appt today and I'm progressing really well. Head is still down, almost 2 centimeters dilated and 45% effaced. 10 more days til my due date :)
6.11.2012
kiss this belly goodbye
I started to have contractions last night and even though it was painful I was smiling in excitement. The anticipation is killing me. Call me crazy but I'm really looking forward to the dreaded labor part of pregnancy. I was anxious about it at the beginning but now that I've been preg for 9 months I'm starting to get a positive mindset and I want to be able to enjoy the whole process of labor... I went to my second to last OB appt today and I'm progressing really well. Head is still down, almost 2 centimeters dilated and 45% effaced. 10 more days til my due date :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im totally blog stalking you but I just wanted to say congrats! I hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for u both. Love and miss u :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited!!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture, so cute! Good luck! I hope all goes well.
ReplyDelete