6.12.2012

walked and walked and walked and.... walked

Can I just tell you how much I love not working... Its so nice to just be on my own sched, esp now that I am this preggo and its hard enough just to get out of bed let alone wake up every morning and get ready, walk over to work, and be tied to a chair for 8 hours. So happy to be on maternity leave :) 


This month Scotty is rotating through Outpatient Pediatrics... which is one of the easiest rotations! He is learning all about babies and getting good practice before he becomes a daddy. We are loving his schedule. He went in this morning and found out that his peds doc that he is working with was out of the day so Scotty had the day off. He called me and was so excited to be able to make a day out of it and enjoy this beautiful weather. We went downtown and walked along Lake Michigan. I love walking but lately I've been getting these side cramps plus my feet/ankles kill and it makes it difficult to long distances.. super uncomfortable. I started having contractions the other night but I haven't had any since. I think this boy is getting a little too comfy in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}