5.08.2012

{love notes}

when scotty and I were dating he would leave cute notes on my windshield. I remember leaving my apartment and always looking for a white piece of paper on my car just in case he stopped by on his way to class. They were usually sweet and short or sometimes a cute letter if we hadn't seen each other in awhile. He was such a sweet bf and always made that extra effort to make sure I knew he was thinking about me. Now a days I occasionally wake up in the morning and find these love notes on the mirror. Since our schedules are so different I rarely see him in the morning (or night for that matter) and these always make my day.  Way better then the expected text, right? love you dews! xoxo



1 comment:

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}