2.02.2012

Happy Birthday Sista

{ktDID}
Giving a shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my older sis and bff katie. Wish I was home to celebrate with you. I love you SO much. Thanks for the best bigger sister I could ever ask for... I'm so lucky to have the most caring, loving, fun, spontaneous, hilarious, nonjudgemental, supportive, charitable, selfless, lil weezy lovingest best friend to grow up with. We share so many memories together. Even though we are so different we are that much  more the same!You are a rock in my life. My day feels empty if I haven't talked to you. I would feel so much more lonely out here if I didn't feel connected to you.. sucks living so far away but I guess text/phone calls are better then nothing!
 Here's to getting older.. woot woot.  Hope you enjoy your season 2 of Glee!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}