BOY!!!
{20 weeks}
![]() |
| "Look I'm a BOY" Can you see his fingers.. he is pointing at it haha |
We are so exciting to be having a boy!! I love getting ultrasounds... its so amazing to see this little guy growing inside me. He has developed so much since I last saw him. We could see the 4 chambers of his heart as it was beating, see the blood go through the umbilical cord and into his body, see his little tongue move as he swallowed, see his bones and joints and spine, see his little legs that kick me throughout the day, see his head pressed up against my right side that I can feel every night when I'm laying down, see his hands open and close and see each finger move around, see the lens in his eyes, and of course see his penis!!! It was amazing to skypes with my family and tell everyone the exciting news. So overly happy to finally know what we are having so we can start getting ready for this little guy to come into our lives. I can't wait to meet him...
I'm half way done!!!!! my app says I should treat myself... maybe I'll finally get that prenatal massage? :)






so exciting!
ReplyDelete