{I will always love you}
We celebrated this year on Sat since I have young womens tonight and Scotty has studying. We had plans to go to pf changs but I've had a cold all week and while we were waiting there I started to feel super sick and had no energy to wait an hour longer... so we went to 5 guys. Romantic huh? Hey, when you are craving hamburgers and fries it sounds way better then chinese food! It was delish. It was fun to have a date night with the hubs and reminisce about past valentine days. We saw The Vow after. Kinda expected more but it was really good. I love the two actors... they are so cute together. Scott liked it too since it wasn't a typical cheesy chic flick. Totally a movie I will own later.
After we went home and ate chocolate covered strawberries :)
After we went home and ate chocolate covered strawberries :)
I love you babes!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}