SHOUT HooRAY
happy birthday to my lil sis Bryanna!
I can't believe your 20!!! I am so lucky and so blessed to have such an amazing sister/bff. Wish I could celebrate with you. Its holidays like these that I wish I was home.. I would bake you a cake, give you a huge bday hug, have a dance party, quote disney lines, challenge you to wii mj, and embarrass you in front of all your friends (you know, that really tall one) Remember your super sweet 16.. lol. Hope you were able to go out and get at least 3 free dinners since your living in provo now. I love how close we have gotten throughout the years. You truly are such a great example to me of kindness and spirituality. You can always make me laugh and have cool stories for me- like the one when you were walking down the street. Thanks for being you!
Here's to anything year... Hope you have a fabulous birthday!
Let me know if you get any good mail (not from me but from that red headed kid).
One year older and wiser too, happy birthday to you!!
luf you BNard
xoxo
(ps i posted in purple cause its justin biebers fav color)
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}