My young women girls told me about this place that had amazing cheese fries the other week… so when Scotty asked me tonight what I wanted for dinner of course all I was craving was fries. I couldn’t remember the name for the life of me.. all I could think was 76th and capitol. I knew it had to be around there. I texted the girls and didn’t hear back from them so we just decided to go find this mysterious place. For those of you who live in Wisconsin you know capitol is getting into the sketch areas of Milwaukee… even though it was late and rainy, we drove around until we found this ghetto place called Kitts. It had to be this place... We literally sat in the car for a split second before we got out, just to make sure we were safe checking it out. (yes I know, very white of us). I was super hesitant. When we went in a nice black guy asked us if we wanted to buy any bootlegged dvds or incense haha. We ended up ordering hamburgers and fries and tried their custard. Scotty was happy they had red cream soda. The food was so-so, but the whole experience was hilarious. Later that night my girls texted me back and said its on 124th and Burleigh and its called Murfs… omg I was way off. I have no clue where 76th and capitol came from… Too funny. I seriously laughed so hard even though I was super embarrassed. Scott thought it was hilarious. Cant wait to get the legit cheese fries another night. It reminded me of the quote "You don’t look back and remember the nights you did the same old thing, you remember the times you tried something new"
I highly recommend it. {Not kitts in particular}
but a date night adventure
No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}