10.13.2011

kettle moraine north

Wisconsin is gorgeous in the Fall (have I said that already, probably).  Last weekend Scotty and I went to Kettle Moraine North and had a great time on our nature "hikes" and driving around with the windows down. It was beautiful weather. While it was snowing in Utah it was 80 degrees here...








we miss the mountains but I guess this will do for now. 

2 comments:

  1. Chelsey! I found your blog on my sisters. You have such a cute blog. We have one too. I can invite you (it's private) if you would like! Just email me. Laurenbigelow2@gmail.com.
    Looks like you're doing really well!
    Lauren Bigelow (Larson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels, I found your blog off Kaitlyns, that pic of you in the yellow leaves is gorgeous!!! You're so beautiful!! Your such a great blogger, you two are so in love and it's obvious!!

    ReplyDelete

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}