4.05.2011

tv zombie

Since we are living on a tight budget we decided that we couldn't afford cable and I have been forced to watch the basic channels for the past two years. LOL that really sounds pathetic.. but when your used to having every channel and Tvo its a hard adjustment. Plus it gets boring out here and unfortunately tv has been one of my main source of entertainment, esp this past winter. I wish I could say that I spend most of my nights reading but when you are home alone for hours you need a distraction or even just back ground noise. As my oldest sis calls it, referring to my neices- I've become a tv zombie. One day I will have the power again to rewind or fast forward tv.. one day.

remember my last post when I said "I even stayed up late to watch friends" well no more 1 am late nights for me...


Best bday present. Thanks katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}