
On March 11, 2011 their lives completely changed...
Can you even imagine?!? My thoughts and prays have been with them since this day... THANK THE LORD for technology. Through facebook and emails I found out that my cousin and his family and my Japan friends and family were ok. I was so happy to hear that my cousin and his family were able to fly back home to ut acouple days after and are all recovering and safe. Yukiko was able to keep me and the rest of her friends updated on what was going on through her stats on facebook. One of my other close japanese girl friend, Harurka, had one of her other friends find me on facebook to tell me that she was safe :) I seriously cried when I got that message. Later, when she finally had access to the Internet, she told me she spent a night alone in her apartment in Tokyo.. scared, cold, and hungry... she didn't even know if her family members were safe. Luckily she heard from them in the morning and everyone was ok. Whole cities were destroyed and washed away. How terrifying. And now some are still not safe because of all the after shocks, radiation exposure, lack of shelter and food, and just fear of starting completely over- some with their reality completey changed and the death of loved ones. I know all of you have read the news about this horrible disaster in japan but I just wanted to express my love to all my japanese friends!! Still thinking and praying for you every day!
It makes me think are scott and I prepared for an emergency.. Is our 72 hr pack updated and 3 month food storage sufficient?






No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}