12.03.2011

miller time {weekend recap}

here in Wisco instead of going to Temple Square to see the lights we head over to Miller Valley. Not to down play the ghettoness but they actually put on a really cool light show thats fun to check out. Very festive. Although its starting to get freezing cold, it was a nice date night with the hubs to get us into the Christmas spirit. We went out to Noodles & Co. for dinner and spend the night cuddled up watching Elf.






On sat we went to the Halls to play a Dance 3 game on their wii.. it was so hilarious to watch the boys get there dance on. Jess and I are getting pretty good at Britney Spears (I felt like I was 13 again dancing to oops I did it again haha) We made hot chocolate with their cocomotion and chilled after so the boys could watch the Badger football game. It was a fun and relaxing weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}