28!!
if you had a birthday shout HOORAY! we want to sing to you today. one year older and wiser too. Happy birthday, to YOU!
![]() |
| I keep giving scotty grief that he turned 28 but he reminded me that I'll be turning 25 next... we are getting old! |
We usually can't celebrate Scottys birthday because it always around finals so we got excited that this would be the first year that we could actually go out... but his birthday happened to be on a Sunday haha. He was also on call Saturday night so we couldn't go out until Monday. We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and it was so delish. It was so nice to have a good meal and be with my birthday boy. Seriously best hubsand ever...
how did I get so lucky?!



No comments:
Post a Comment
{please comment so we know you have stopped by}