6.01.2011

c is for Celebrate {happy memorial day}

happy memorial day!
So nice to celebrate and honor all who have served our wonderful country. Milwaukee finally decided that its summer and the weather is starting to heat up. Humidity hates me.. I get the worst headaches! But I can't complain cause I can finally feel the sun :)

For our date night on Friday, scotty and I went to the new pirate movie. Bad idea. Even though it was so well done and had amazing actors.. the plot was boring, predictable, and long. They really need to stop making those pirate movies, please.

It was rainy Saturday and I don't really remember all that I did. Probably the usual- cleaned, worked out, went grocery shopping, talked with my mom/one of my sisters & watched friends.

Had a wonderful Sunday. I made lasagna and rhodes rolls for dinner and took a nap.

So nice to have a day off of work!! Wish I was with family to celebrate the holiday.. .

I went swimming with some of my girls and if felt so good to lay out.





















Scott and I bbq brats for dinner. yum check out our hot neighbor. he always sits on the porch with his shirt off, drinking a beer. nast. but he is really friendly and chatty. Look at our lil grill.. its a champ.


























My cute hubs eating our fav baked cheetos. Excited for more summer nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{please comment so we know you have stopped by}